Guyer & Regules is a leader in the market in aspects related to corporate law and its professionals have been consistently featured by important publications specialized in the area.
The firm provides both local and international clients with a comprehensive corporate legal service that enables to complete sophisticated transactions in a competitive and constantly changing business environment. The lawyers of the Firm have an unparalleled experience advising clients in international operations, and are familiar with the political, economic and cultural complexities resulting from the negotiation and structuring of transnational operations.
Guyer & Regules regularly and continually renders advise on corporate governance matters for listed companies (and other companies that operate in regulated sectors), national and international businesses, financial entities and other agents that conduct business on the stock exchange.
This practice area specializes in a wide range of matters, including:
- Company incorporation.
- Corporate transformation.
- Bylaws amendment.
- Board of Directors and Management Board Secretariats.
- Shareholder meetings.
- Corporate restructuring.
- Duties and responsibilities of directors and administrators.
- Agreements between partners and Shareholders Agreements.Increases and reductions in capital.
- Appraisal right of dissenting shareholders.
- Corporate interventions and authorities’ displacement.
- Debt issuance in Uruguay and abroad.
- Corporate redomiciliation.