Guyer & Regules has unparalleled experience in tax matters, especially in highly complex and sophisticated issues. This experience is the result of multidisciplinary teamwork by a substantial number of lawyers and accountants who specialize in tax law.
Our Tax Law practice area specializes in a wide range of matters, including:
- Holistic/Comprehensive tax consulting.
- Legal advice on national and international operations, including effects of Uruguay’s current double-taxation treaties.
- Consulting on obtaining tax benefits for investment and investment promotion plans.
- Tax analysis for mergers and acquisitions, business unit transper, corporate reorganizations, foreign investments and international financial operations.
- Consulting on Uruguayan free zones and customs-related issues.
- Tax assessment and planning for individuals.
- Consulting on “binding judgments” issued by Internal Tax Revenue Office/Tax Authority
- All instances of tax litigation.