Guyer & Regules has led the most significant M&A operations in the country in recent years, representing sellers, buyers and financial advisers from different types of industries.
The firm has been Recognized by prestigious international publications such as Chambers & Partners, Legal 500, Latin Lawyer and International Financial Law Review, on several occasions, due to the quality of its professionals and the complexity of matters they are capable of leading.
The team advises our clients in all corporate aspects of their operations such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and restructuring, as well as the creation of new complex corporate structures.
The capabilities and experience of Guyer & Regules in this field include:
- Acquisition of all types of private companies, by purchase, merger, spin-off, business unit transfer, contributions or capital increase, etc.
- Acquisition of listed companies, OPAs.
- Restructuring. Advice on investments in companies with financial difficulties (Distressed M&A)
- Block purchases product of insolvency proceedings.
- New investments in any phase of the company’s life.
- Design of outputs for investor structures in Private Equity mode.
- Domestic and cross-border mergers, spin-offs, global assignments of assets and liabilities.
- Corporate and group restructuring.
- Corporate redomiciliations.
- Leveraged Buyout and acquisition operations fostered by management teams (Management Buy-out).
- Distribution of dividends and reserves in kind.
- Financing of acquisitions. Advice to buyers and financiers.
- Issuance of local and international negotiable obligations, high yield bonds and other debt instruments.
- Securitization of assets and trusts.
- Corporate advice. Secretaries of Boards of Directors and Executive Boards.
- Advice on sale to industrial companies or other entities and IPOs.
- Alternative divestment strategies: return of contributions and other forms of capital restructuring.