Guyer & Regules has a proven track record in advising and representing national and multinational companies in relation to compliance with personal data protection and data privacy laws.
Our Data Protection practice area specializes in a wide range of matters, including:
- Advice on general aspects of personal data protection: advice on the drafting of privacy policies, database registration with the Personal Data Regulation and Control Unit, advice on the drafting of informed consent clauses.
- International transfers and database migration from other countries: advice on the transfer of, or access to, personal data by third parties, requests for authorization from the Personal Data Regulation and Control Unit to make transfers between entities in the same group to countries not in accordance with the protection of personal data and registration of codes of conduct.
- Information security: consultancy services regarding security measures that must be adopted in order to comply with applicable regulations, requirements in cases of security breach, and advice to any sectors included under special regulations.
- Cloud Computing / Cloud Services: we advise our clients on the use of cloud services and the associated risks thereof.
- Electronic Commerce: we offer advice on e-commerce, electronic instruments and websites terms and conditions.