Sports law has been enshrined as a flourishing practice in recent years.
The professionals of Guyer & Regules that perform in this area have wide national and international experience, enabling them to render comprehensive advice and to adequately represent our clients both national and international.
Guyer & Regules has been involved in advising important investment groups to implement financing operations as well as the incorporation of Sports Corporations.
It has also advised representatives, leading international brands in the sport industry, and a group of national athletes in defense of their image rights.
This practice group is particularly focused on advice and representation on the following issues:
- Operations of structuring and/or transfers of sports entities either through incorporations or amendments of civil associations and/or Sports Corporations (“SAD”).
- Agreements relating to transfers and assignments of federative or economic rights of athletes, as well as sports intermediation.
- Agreements for the purpose of image rights, management and sports sponsorship.
- Registration of agents with federations, confederations and other regulatory bodies.
- Advice regarding the taxation of athletes, agents or sports entities in general.
- Dispute resolution and representation in sport litigation in national or international jurisdiction and in sport arbitration tribunals.