Guyer & Regules is the leading firm on renewable energies in Uruguay. The firm has provided consultancy to clients in several aspects related to the sector, beginning with the first tenders convened by UTE (national electricity distribution company/Power Plant and Transmission Authority) in 2006 and in all subsequent tenders.
The team has also rendered advise to developers, sponsors, financers/funding agencies and investment funds on various aspects and stages in relation tothe projects.
We specialize in the following activities:
- Tenders with UTE.
- PPA negotiations.
- Construction contracts (EPC, BOOT, EPCM, BOP, etc.)
- Operations and maintenance.
- Turbine supply agreements (TSA)
- Project financing (senior and subordinate debt, bridge loans, etc.)
- Project Due Diligence.
- M&A of wind power projects.
- Refinancing of project debt.