Guyer & Regules has a team of professionals who specialize in intellectual property and related fields in national and international contexts. We offer consultancy throughout each stage of the value chain, including production, content use, and protected assets—and from the preparation, review and negotiation of contracts to court claims and administrative appeals related to such content’s protection.
We specialize in the following activities:
- Corporate consultancy: legal opinions; review and negotiation of intellectual property, information technology, and e-commerce contracts. Advertising rights, television and film production contracts. Due diligence on assets, intellectual and technological property contracts, and other complex issues.
- Filing and processing of all intellectual property documents, such as:
- Industrial property: registration of patents, utility models, industrial designs, and plant variety registration
- Creative content and copyright
- Electronics and information technology
- Audiovisual and media
- Personal data
- Control over personal image and personality attributes
- Litigation: alternative dispute resolutions (including arbitrations and mediations) and judicial proceedings, violations of intellectual property rights, annulment proceedings and appeals, precautionary measures and preliminary precautionary measures, and agreement enforcement proceedings in all abovementioned areas