Guyer & Regules has a Family Law department that comprises recognized professionals in the field. Their vast experience consulting on judicial and extrajudicial affairs, to domestic as well as international clients, covers a wide range of topics related to Family Law, both in personal and property-related matters. The complex, sensitive nature of the subject is recognized and respected at all times.
We specialize in the following activities:
- Divorce in all its forms and issues deriving therefrom .
- Probate proceedings and its diverse possible stages; remarks posed to asset inventories; interrogative actions; will amendment or revocation action; actions to reduce inofficious/futile donations; judicial or extrajudicial distribution of goods.
- All issues related to minors, such as custody, visitation, child support, travel authorization, judicial permissions.
- Dissolution and liquidation of the marital partnership with its diverse occurrences, as well as judicial and extrajudicial division of goods.
- All issues related to incapacity, such as judicial declaration of incapacity, judicial permissions, designation of a special caretaker, and accountability.
- Recognition of civil unions/cohabitation in their diverse manifestations, both personal and property-related; dissolution and liquidation.
- Consultation on wills.