Guyer & Regules is the leading law firm in the Capital Markets sector, recognized for its outstanding team of professionals and for its participation in the most relevant and innovative operations in Uruguay.
The team has participated in the largest, most complex and most innovative securities issuance cases in the Uruguayan market, as well as in foreign markets (for example under U.S. Rule 144 A and Rule S). In addition, the team has represented underwriting banks in all issuances that the Republic of Uruguay has carried out in the last few decades.
Our Capital Markets practice area specializes in a wide range of matters, including:
- Public and private offerings on negotiable instruments and other debt securities.
- Financial trusts, both in public and private offerings.
- Closed and open investment funds.
- Portfolio factoring and securitization.
- Takeover bids (OPAs)
- Structured finances.
- Derivatives, synthetic instruments and hedging products