Workplace Safety & Health
Our Workplace Safety & Health Department at Guyer & Regules engages acclaimed professionals in corporate legal advisory services, extensively renowned both domestically and internationally.
This practice group particularly caters for the following issues:
• Cooperation in drafting a workplace safety and health management system, taking into account the particularities of each company’s line of business, enabling to create a compliance, management and control policy in this regard.
• Monthly reports on workplace safety and health provisions.
• Compliance auditing on legal aspects of workplace safety and health.
• Training sessions for staff in workplace safety and health matters, tailored to the company’s needs.
• Agreement drafting with prevention technicians and workplace safety specialist physicians.
• Attendance and engagement in workplace safety and health bipartisan instances.
• Cooperation agreements in safety matters with outsourced companies.
• Protocol and training in order to prevent, report and investigate any king of labor harassment (sexual, moral, etc.)
• Alcohol and drug consumption control action protocol.