Guyer & Regules is recognized for its prominent practice in Public and Administrative Law. The firm offers legal advice to national and international clients in some of the most complex and sensitive cases. Our law firm has a well-recognized team of professionals who strive for excellence in all services rendered.
Our Public & Administrative Law practice area specializes in a wide range of matters, including:
- Complex legal structures related to regulated activities: ports, airports, banks, insurance companies, the petroleum and gas industries, education, renewable energies , and governmental providers of goods and services.
- Administrative contracts, tenders and other contractor selection procedures .
- Public works, infrastructure projects, financing of projects and public-private partnerships.
- Public debt, public trusts and public financing.
- A wide range of economic claims against the State.
- Unconstitutionality of laws claims.
- Constitutional rights violation claims.
- Annulment claims before Administrative Litigation CourtExpropriations.
- Processing of administrative case files.