Corporate Criminal Law
Guyer & Regules has a solid team of recognized professionals who specialize in providing legal counsel and defense for corporations. The firm represents local and international clients on a wide variety of criminal matters.
The broad experience that characterizes our law firm includes: complaints and defense work, internal investigations, compilation and preservation of digital evidence, negotiating agreements and cooperating with government agencies. The multidisciplinary nature of our team enables to act in our clients’ best interest on risk prevention and analysis, as well as on adequate planning, internal investigation processes, and strategic reactions upon criminal contingencies .
In this category of practices (occasionally with the assistance of off counsel experts in Criminal Law), our consultation on the following topics particularly stands out:
- Preventative criminal consultation, including compliance programs, due diligence procedures , and other strategies designed to mitigate collateral damage of criminal proceedings, such as fines, seizure or confiscation of goods, and damage to reputation.
- Fraud and embezzlement, corporate fraud, cybercrime and anti-piracy.
- Environmental law.
- Anti-money laundering.
- Corporate and previsional criminal tax law .
- Anti-trustProperty and copyright violations.
- Internal investigations and corporate fraud prosecution.