Guyer & Regules has broad experience consulting on consumer defense across all industries and sectors. Clients are represented in private as well as administrative and judicial contexts. Defense and preventative work is also undertaken associated with the commercialization of all types of products and services.
This high level of specialization, in addition to vast experience, extends to diverse areas of products and services, from home appliances, automobiles, mobile phones, food products, cosmetics, medicines, and financial services, among others.
We specialize in the following activities:
- Providing comprehensive legal advice adapted to the unique characteristics and needs of each company.
- Adaptation of sales plans according to consumer defense regulations; design and implementation of control and compliance programs in accordance with the topic, such as procedures for attending to claims.
- Consultation on traditional as well as online products and services (review of terms and conditions on websites), legal analysis of advertisements and compliance with the provider’s obligation to provide information.
- Editing of consumer contracts.
- Publicity campaigns, responsibility for products, replacements and defective products.
- Raffles/Prize drawings, contests and commercial promotions.
- Revision and adaptation of guarantees.
- Product labeling, commercialization conditions.
- Product recalls.
- Providers’ responsibilities.
- Consumer defense before any body responsible for Consumer Protection and representation on all types of administrative procedures that fall under Consumer Protection Law.
- Judicial and extrajudicial representation in cases related to consumer defense.