Guyer & Regules has led the most significant M&A operations in the country in recent years, representing sellers, buyers and financial advisers from different types of industries.
Recognized by prestigious international publications such as Chambers & Partners, Legal 500, Latin Lawyer and International Financial Law Review, on several occasions, for the quality of its professionals and the complexity of matters they are capable of leading.
The team advises its clients in all corporate aspects of its operations such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and restructuring, as well as the creation of new complex corporate structures.
The capabilities and experience of Guyer & Regules in this field include:
- Acquisition of all types of private companies, by purchase, merger, spin-off, transfer of commercial establishment, contributions or capital increase, etc.
- Acquisition of listed companies, OPAs
- Restructuring. Advice on investments in companies with financial difficulties (Distressed M&A).
- Block purchases product of insolvency proceedings
- New investments in any phase of the company’s life
- Design of outputs for investor structures in Private Equity mode
- Merger, spin-off, global assignment of assets and liabilities, national and cross-border.
- Corporate and group restructuring.
- Corporate redomiciliations.
- Leveraged Buyout and acquisition operations promoted by management teams (Management Buy-out)
- Distribution of dividends and reserves in kind.
- Financing of acquisitions. Advice to buyers and financiers.
- Emissions of local and international negotiable obligations, high yield bonds and other debt instruments.
- Securitization of assets and trusts.
- Corporate advice. Secretaries of Directories and Boards of Directors.
- Advice on sale to industrial companies or other entities and IPOs.
- Alternative divestment strategies: return of contributions and other forms of capital restructuring
For more information about this area of our practice, please complete the following information: