Guyer & Regules has a recognized capacitation in consultation and representation of local, regional and international businesses in the pharmaceutical sector.
Our team of lawyers in charge of carrying out this area of specialization has in-depth knowledge of and familiarity with regulations in the pharmaceutical and related industries. This allows us to effectively and efficiently complete all operations required by clients, including corporate mergers and combination of product lines.
We specialize in the following activities:
- Analysis of pharmaceutical regulations (for human, animal and plant pharmaceuticals) and the regulations of other related industries
- Support in obtaining all types of permits granted by corresponding organizational bodies, in particular the Ministry of Public Health and the Ministry of Livestock, Agriculture and Fisheries
- Analysis of procedures and administration requirements of said organizations
- Client support when registering products and title transfers
- Supply and distribution contracts, joint venture contracts, contract termination
- Filing administrative actions against regulatory body decisions that conflict with our clients’ interests
- Mergers and sales within the pharmaceutical industry
- Product labeling, promotional practices, and topics related to competition protection
- Legal compliance and regulation audits in areas specific to the pharmaceutical and laboratory sector
- Registration, processing, and transfer of titles for medical, veterinary, agrochemical, biological, bioequivalent and GMO products
For more information about this area of our practice, please complete the following information: