Guyer & Regules is the exclusive member firm in Uruguay for Lex Mundi – the world’s leading network of independent law firms with in-depth experience in 100+ countries worldwide.
As part of the Lex Mundi global network, we can provide our clients with preferred access to more than 21,000 lawyers around the world – all from a single point of contact.
Individually, each Lex Mundi member firm is a leader in its local market. Collectively, Lex Mundi firms provide global legal resources with unmatched depth and breadth. Working with other Lex Mundi firms, we are able to seamlessly handle our clients’ most challenging cross-border transactions and disputes.
Please click on the links below to download the different Guides:
- Uruguay: Requirements to Sell, Manufacture or Commercialize Transgenics, Insecticides, Pesticides, Herbicides and Rodenticides
- Uruguay: Pre-Merger Notification
- Uruguay: Bank Finance and Regulation
- Uruguay: Security over Collateral
- Uruguay: Criminal Liability of Companies
- Uruguay: Issues Relating to Organizational Forms and Taxation
- Uruguay: Trends for Commercializing Intellectual Property
- Uruguay: Intellectual Property Competition Law
- Uruguay: Labor and Employment Desk Book
- Uruguay: Information and Consultation Requirements (Labour and Employment)
- Uruguay: Non-Competition (Labour and Employment)
- Uruguay: In-House Counsel and the Attorney-Client Privilege
- Uruguay: Real Estate: Issues Relating to Foreign Investment
- Uruguay: Real Estate: Issues Relating to Finance
- Uruguay: Real Estate: Issues Relating to Commercial Leasing
- Uruguay: Telecommunications Regulation